Tax season is quickly approaching, and it is our goal to keep you informed of our plans for the 2020 tax season. As part of our community, your input is valuable to us. The survey we conducted in August showed that 94% were supportive of a virtual tax season. Taking your feedback into consideration, we have made the decision to remain virtual for the upcoming tax season.
What does “virtual” mean for you? While we will not be available in person, you will have the following options of providing your tax documents to our team:
- electronically using our secure client portal
- mailing your documents to our office
- dropping your documents off at the office using our new mail slot
We will be present with you using phone and video calls to answer questions and discuss your tax return. We will deliver your final tax return to you electronically using our portal or via US Priority mail, whichever you prefer.
We have been working virtually since April 1. During that time, we have successfully completed over 600 tax returns. The clients who have used the portal love the convenience and flexibility it provides, and we are excited for additional clients to take advantage of its benefits.
- We have invested in a new secure client portal that is even easier to use than our previous portal. Activation emails will be sent prior to the end of the year. To ensure you receive your invitation, send an email with the subject “Portal Sign up” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our primary office door has been replaced to provide additional security and privacy for documents dropped off at our office. The new door offers a mail slot with a secure collection receptacle inside the office.
Our staff is dedicated to serving you well and we remain fully committed to our core values: Service, Community, and Presence. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.